Wednesday 30 March 2011

Scooby Doo: Day Two

The second day of being the beloved cartoon dog and I'm still loving the way people smile and wave when they see me. It makes everyone a lot more sociable when there is someone dressed like a dog!

I started the day in the LRC (Learning Resource Centre) on De Havilland Campus and then headed off to my lecture. The problem with being dressed so obviously is that you actually have to pay attention to your Philosophy lecture (that alone is sponsor worthy!).






After lecture, I headed to Club de Hav to sort out my shifts and chill for a bit...


Would you serve Scooby? (Luckily my ID was around my neck!)

Now you may judge me for having so much chicken in the space of two days, but after going to Nandos yesterday I managed to fill my loyalty card and so was entitled to a free WHOLE chicken! So we went to Nandos - in Hatfield this time.





Note: for the second time I was the fifth wheel, Bad times!

Then of course it came to that time on a Tuesday where I present my student radio show on Crush Radio. The studio is normally hot, so being in a Scooby outfit didn't help but the whole show was done while in the costume, whilst shout outs were done in my best impression of Scooby Doo.






and that took me through to exactly Midnight!

1 comment:

  1. YesYes Scooby keep up the good work and solve some crimes whilst you are at it !

    ReplyDelete