Tuesday 29 March 2011

Scooby Doo: Day One

So the sponsored Scooby week has begun, and as promised I will be blogging everyday to show you what I've been getting up to!

So Monday 28th March 2011, day one, and I went to work at The Grapevine Magazine...


After the office got used to having a large cartoon dog around, I also began to get used to the costume and forgot I was wearing it for a bit. Until I went to lunch around Welwyn Garden City!

I decided to go to KFC and on the way I had little children pointing, with almost everyone smiling at the sight of me - it was nice!

After work I had kickboxing, so I decided to train with the others for a bit...


but after about two minutes of skipping I started to overheat! So I had to stop to be frank(furter)... HOT DOG.

The 28th was also my housemates birthday - Davut Unsal. So I left kickboxing early and when he arrived home we took him to Nandos in Stevenage and then the arcade.





Watch this space to see what I get up to over the rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. KFC? surely you should be only eating Scooby snacks? and where's Raggy?

    ReplyDelete