Sunday 20 March 2011

Scooby Di Lietooooooo

This will be me for a week...

I mean this quite literally.

March 28th 2011, I will start my week as Scooby Doo, and by the Friday I hope I will have raised enough money to make it all worth it.

I will go to work, training, lectures  and seminars in the costume - but I haven't told lecturers yet! I will do my radio show, go out socially, and study in the LRC as Scooby Doo. It will become so much a part of me that I may even catch fleas and start snacking on Scooby Snacks (if this does happen please take me to a mental home, rather than for a walk) and it is all in the name of raising money!

All money I get will go to UHAU Wolves, my kickboxing club (that are in desperate need for funds) and a chosen charity.

If you see me around, stop me, tickle my belly, then throw me a bone and sponsor me!

I will be documenting my journey as the cartoon canine everyday, to provide evidence and inspire those that haven't to sponsor me.Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment