Tuesday 15 March 2011

Reversal

My ambition is to become a presenter, be it on radio or TV, and after organising interviews with other presenters it made me realise something...

One day I could be the one getting interviewed!

This is supported by the fact that Greg James was a presenter on his student radio station and now he is known all over the country! Meeting the likes of me...


...and going out with none other than Ellie Goulding (who I managed to get a glimpse of that night). This gives me hope of obtaining radio success and a beautiful singer-girlfriend.

It's a strange realisation thinking that one day the roles could be reversed. Knowing the struggle I have gone through previously, I am going to openly say that if I can (and have no genuine reason otherwise) I will grant ANY student media representative an interview!

Now I realise I may get people quoting this blog if they are committed enough to research me this in-depth. So this is a message to anyone that does:

"Congratulations on your dedication! I will be happy to talk to you"

I would also like to ask for fun, game-show type interviews. Like the one conducted by Thom Palser with Miquita Oliver. He asked her to prove she hadn't become too diva by getting the Asda Smartprice right. Something like this would fun, although I can't see myself shopping in M&S just because I have fame and fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment