Sunday 13 March 2011

First Post

Ok so I've been meaning to create a blog for a while, but the irony is; the more interesting and busy my life becomes (and the more material I have to blog) the less time I have to actually sit down and write it all up!

This will change as of now.

I have been collecting more titles than Kim Jong-Il since I started university, and unlike Kim mine aren't as complimentary as "Mastermind of the Revolution" or "Invincible and Iron-Willed Commander" nor are they self-proclaimed. The reason I'm going to list them is because these are the kind of worlds I'm going to explore when blogging. If any of these interest you then keep reading my blog!

Editor - FAME Magazine
Editorial Assistant - The Grapevine Magazine
Head of Music - Crush Underground
Presenter - Crush Radio
Head of Interviews - UHSU Media/The Forum Hertfordshire
Social Secretary - Wolves Kickboxing
Barman - Club de Havilland
3rd Year Student of Literature, Philosophy, Creative Writing & Journalism - University of Hertfordshire (UH)

This is all I can think of for the moment (and that I'm playing on my friend's Inter-Mural football team at UH).

I have tried to list everything (even though it may sound a bit 'extra') so that you don't think I'm being inconsistent when I write something like: "I was on the bar at work" and you think "I thought he worked at a magazine", or I write: "I've written a new article for FAME" and you think "I thought he wrote from The Grapevine".


I'm going to be 100% honest in this blog (no fiction).

Also I'm a bit of a nomad, in that "home" is various places: West London (born and raised, some of my family still there), Surrey (where my mum has moved to) and Hertfordshire (where I study and work). So this is another inconsistency I feel I should clarify so you don't get confused.

Now all the boring stuff is out of the way... "It's blogging time!" (said like The Thing from Fantastic Four)

No comments:

Post a Comment