Saturday 2 April 2011

Scooby Doo: Day Four

On the fourth day of Scooby my true love gave to me...  a Great Dane in a Grapevine. That's right Thursday I went to work at The Grapevine Magazine again.


On my lunch break I headed to McDonalds this time and began to realise how obvious I had become when a complete stranger said to me: "you were in the Galleria yesterday".

Once I had got my food, I went upstairs in the fast food restaurant and had three different people talk to me - I was starting to feel like a celebrity. College kids and fathers all showed an interest in the real-life cartoon character.

After work I went to LRC and found that I had been tagged in a stranger's photo album - the scary thing was, they had taken a picture of me without me knowing (I was innocently walking down the street!). My friend had come across the picture and tagged me in it, but I'm curious as to how many pictures of me there are floating around cyber space that I don't know about!

If you see any of me... (dog) tag me!

No comments:

Post a Comment